Xero training is our passion and as Xero Certified Advisers we are all experienced bookkeepers use Xero on a daily basis to an extensive level. This means we can provide you with a very high standard of Xero Training with the hands on experience we have gained in many industries. Our 1-2-1 Xero Training is completely tailored to your needs, you just tell our Trainer which parts of Xero you intend to use, and they will teach you exactly what you need to know and not waste time showing you how to use parts of the system you will never even touch. Likewise if we see that there are parts of the Xero system that you are not using that will benefit you then we will advise you and offer training to you on these areas if required.
If you have a group or wish to join a group on our Xero Training – we do offer classroom style training which is more generalised and suitable for someone who has had no exposure right through to the more experienced.
XERO TRAINING MODULES
Modules of the Xero system you may wish us to provide training for include:
- Xero Setup – converting from Sage (or other software)
- Sales Ledger & Purchase ledger – keep ledgers tidy
- Maintaining Contact Records – how to group and use smart lists
- Invoicing and using the system fully for repetitive invoices
- Importing bank statements as CSV files the importance of the layout prior to import
- Cash Coding & Bank Rules, when to use them and when not
- Looking at tracking different areas of your business
- Inventory – and even if you don’t use stock how this can help
- Reports – what works best for you
- Understanding the COA (Chart of accounts) and management reports
- General troubleshooting – you had a go and now have queries
HOW IS XERO TRAINING PROVIDED?
Our courses are provided to you at either an hourly cost, half day or full day depending on your requirements, for singular one to one training or group training if required.
We can offer our classroom facility at our office in Poole or we can come to your place of business.